There are plenty of copies in system, in fact I had just ordered this one when I realized I did not have it. I am not sure if I had loaned my copy out or maybe I had checked it out from library--just don't know. I know I read this one years ago but don't know what happened to the book. Oh well, this series is a keeper so I will put with the others and grab the next when I feel time.
Tuesday, September 8, 2026
"I" is for Innocent--#77 finished
This is the next in the series, it is a re-read series for me and while parts of the story come back to me, many details had been forgotten. I guess that is typical, just funny though. I have no idea how people memorize lines or poems and can repeat them back--that is so not me. Kinsey has been kicked out/fired from her insurance company office and lands an office with lawyer Lonnie Kingman. She has to take over an investigation for an upcoming trail that another PI was working but he just died. Going through his work and following leads with again just interesting characters in all directions, this is a good story. A fun read that pushes along this series.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment