Thursday, May 16, 2024

I Need a Lifeguard Everywhere but the Pool--#45 finished

 This is a mother daughter book by two writers--Lisa Scottoline and daughter Francesca Serritella.  They each write separate short thoughts on themselves and happenings.  Quick little funny reads.  Lisa Scottoline has written several books but I haven't read any of hers yet.  Francesca sounds like more of a columnist and books are mostly these and at least one novel she was working on during this book.  There is a series of these mother daughter books--I guess could be columns in a newspaper too.  This was the first one I ran into and it is a nice quick read that is mostly funny too.  I had picked it up recently at a library sale and fit the need of something light to read.

I have posted it on PBS and there is already 1 copy ahead of it.  Not sure if it will move or not but will see.

No comments: