Monday, July 20, 2026

"F" is for Fugitive--#61 finished

This is that next book in the Kinsey Millhone series that I am re-reading.  I guess I started this over last year and slowly making progress on this.  I really enjoy this series and need to keep at it with a little quicker pace.  This one Kinsey is out of her apartment as it was blown up in the previous book.  She is living in landlord's extra bedroom while her apartment being rebuilt but this is just mentioned at beginning.  She gets a job out of town at a small town motel on ocean a couple hours away where she stays at the hotel.  She is investigating a murder from 17 years ago where the guy that pleaded manslaughter walked away from prison way back then and was just now caught.  Family wants him proven innocent and hires Kinsey.  A whole cast of characters and small town life unfolds.  Good story and investigation.

These are all keeper books, this one is an ex-library book in rough shape so wasn't going anywhere anyway. 

No comments: