I have already posted it on PBS and it is the only copy in system.
Friday, July 31, 2026
This Town Sleeps--#66 finished
A really different sort of story. It is about characters around a Ojibwe reservation in MN. The main character grew up there and lives outside reservation but only a 1/2 hr away and he is an out gay man. There is a lot about a relationship with a former high school classmate who is not out. There is also a 2nd story about a boy that was murdered at 17 in the reservation town and how his spirit is still there first as a wolf and then later as a person. Some mystical storylines like that that I am not quite sure about but in a native American sense does carry or make sense. Like I said a little different kind of read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment