There are 2 WL for this book on PBS and since I got it from PBS I will probably post & send off at some point.
Thursday, July 23, 2026
Grit, Spit and Never Quit--#63 finished
This is by Rob Riggle, a comedian that also served as a Marine--getting deployed to Liberia, Kosovo, and Afghanistan. I saw him doing the NFL picks and seemed like a pretty funny guy. Reading this he also did a year on Saturday Night Live and also worked for The Daily Show--these were times when I wasn't watching these shows much so I don't remember him. I have seen him on different movies and always plays a pretty funny character. I guess he has done some drama roles but I haven't seen or at least remembered them. I enjoy these type of memoirs, reading about how people--celebrities--got to where they are. His is a really good story with also doing it while serving as a Marine--a lot of credit to him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment