The rest of the title: The Inspirational Story of Mike Jones as told to Jim Thomas. This is Mike Jones of the Tackle that saved the St Louis Rams Super Bowl win in 1999. This is a really good story. Been more than a few years and even a bunch of years since the Rams were pulled from St Louis & taken back to LA. St Louis was football crazy then and there is still and under current of crazy football here. For me the sport of football is really hard to care much about. I do enjoy going to our local high school games with my son when possible and I am still part of an on going fantasy football league and will probably continue to follow Nebraska football especially if they ever get back to relevance. So not completely shut away but pro game really just isn't very good in my opinion. Oh well, all of that it was a nice journey back in time to Mike Jones, Kurt Warner, Marshall Faulk and all the other Rams. Good read.
I started this one to read and then mail off but in reading it, it just has too much St Louis history to send off. It is a keeper for me, at least for now. There is 1 WL for this book and I would guess it is someone in St Louis area wanting it.
No comments:
Post a Comment