Thursday, July 4, 2024

Killer Diller--#61 finished

 This is an older mass market paperback, published in 1991.  It is the kind of book I start when I know I will be reading outside & carrying in a backpack.  It is Muny time again in St Louis and it was the book for the first show--we missed the 2nd show so this book only got the one show.  It is a goofy sort of book about some people in a halfway house in North Carolina that start a band and also become associated with the local Baptist church university.  It tries to be funny but maybe that 1991 humor doesn't carry over.  I guess there was an earlier book with some of the characters but I won't bother looking for it.  This was okay just barely. 

There are 3 copies in system at PBS so I won't add another.  This will go into my give away pile.

No comments: