Thursday, July 25, 2024

When--#68 finished

 The rest of the title is: The Scientific Secrets of Perfect Timing.  Goes into when people seem to be most aware and able to make good decisions--morning.  There is a lag time in early afternoon and then a little resurgence.  This changes by your age.  Most interesting I thought was info on school starting times and also school testing times.  Sounds like his info/data shows what he is talking about, not sure if any school districts in this area have adjusted their times for these ideas.  Overall some interesting stuff but this quasi self-help type book is something don't really get into but was at least short enough and simple enough ideas though.

There are 28 WL for this book on PBS so might post and mail at some point.  I guess could address here--the cost of mailing media mail books at post office has gotten higher and I am getting fewer books from PBS so consequently I am mailing fewer books.  It is a tough cycle because I like getting my PBS books but I have over 20 credits right now so don't need to mail to get more.  Oh well, hope PBS hangs on since I do like getting books from there even if slower than has been in past.

No comments: