Thursday, July 4, 2024

The Left-Handed Twin--#60 finished

 This is, at least for now, the last book in the Jane Whitefield series by Thomas Perry.  A good series but I think it might have run its course.  Spoiler, at the very end Jane is expecting and I figure that is probably a good time to call an end.  Of course during this series there have been a few gaps of several years so I guess could come back.  A good read about another young woman having to get away from killer ex-boyfriend.  The ex gets help tracking her down from Russian mafia types, that figure out Jane is worth a lot of money if they can capture her so quit looking for young woman and focus becomes on Jane.  Jane out wits the Russians and gets away.  Good quick read.

There are 14 WL for this book so I will post & mail off at some point, I did not save this series. 

No comments: