Monday, February 12, 2018

On Par--#7 finished

On Par: The Everyday Golfer's Survival Guide, a good golf read.  The author has a column in the NY Times, I don't read the times & rarely read about golf but I know there are some good golfing stories so thought I would try this.  I had picked it up on a library sale so for probably a dollar.  It was more about golf than golfing stories but still a good read generally.  I have golf but the last few years has been a 1 or 2 times a year thing.  Now more into Disc Golf, frisbee as some would say.  No cost to use the course and try to get the kids involved with it, price is certainly right.  Can do 9 holes in under an hour & 18 in under 2 hours.  I just don't have the time & money to put toward golfing regularly so Disc Golf fits much better.  Oh well, book was good read.

There were no copies on PBS so I posted it & it got requested today so will be mailing it off this week.

No comments: