Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Legacy--#13 finished

After I typed up the last book, Not Working, I saw that I hadn't entered the one I had finished previously, The Legacy.  I had finished this like a week ago and just forgot to log it in.  An older book, written back in 1998 so all that technology stuff going on today doesn't apply.  It is about a 2nd tape from different angle of the JFK assassination and a son that was estranged from his dad receives this VCR tape.  As soon as he receives it shadowy people are trying to steal it or kill him for it, they get the first copy but his dad made a 2nd copy.  Kind of an interesting read, I have not gotten to involved in the JFK conspiracy theories and all that so maybe not so much for me.  Oh well, it was a mass media paperback that fit in my coat during the cold weather so I could take it with me when out & about.

There are plenty of copies already on PBS so this will be donated to one of the mini libraries in the area for someone else to enjoy.

No comments: