Tuesday, March 23, 2021

My Father's Daughter--#20 finished

 Frank Sinatra's youngest daughter, Tina Sinatra writes about Frank's life.  Most of it revolves around her & her older sister Nancy & older brother Frank Jr and their relationship with their dad.  Frank being married 3 times but all the kids with the first wife, plays a big part in the book too.  Especially his last wife that sort of took over Frank's life the last 20 years or so of his life as well as pushing his kids more to the side.  I enjoyed his music--we had a double CD of greatest hits that we played when kids were young & they enjoyed it too.  Not much of a music person myself so haven't listened to it in years.  I also enjoy the image of the Rat Pack and remember some of the comedy roasts with them.  Book gives good insight into Frank but of course not all of it good.

I have already posted it & it has already been requested, might even get it mailed off yet today.

No comments: