Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Rising Tiger--#68 finished

This is the newest Scot Harvath series book by Brad Thor.  This is the series that I have started from the beginning too--I think I have gotten to first 4 books.  I am not sure but maybe started around 10th book in series--maybe earlier.  I don't plan on re-reading any so will read new ones as they come and try to get those earlier ones I skipped done too.  This one he is in India, a new place and also new for the spy novels I read--India hasn't really been touched.  He was in India but it was China as the bad guy.  Of course the lady helping is model attractive but also a police sort of officer.  A good page turner that continues the story but not much memorable here.

I think there are 17 WL for this book in PBS so I will post & mail off at some point down the line. 

No comments: