Monday, March 18, 2024

Hard Times--#20 finished

 I finished this a couple weeks ago but just now playing catch up on getting my books read entered.  This was a tough one, just not that interesting and throw in a couple of characters that their conversations were written as they spoke--making it a hard read, didn't help.  Didn't really like any of the characters and while it was certainly a tough/hard time in life, to me just not enough here to really recommend.  I have a couple other Dickens books that I will try down the line so this one didn't ruin him for me.

It is a classic and it also has used stickers and high-lighting and underlining in the book.  Can't put on PBS and not really enough of a classic that people really want.  Will keep with my other classic books at this point though.

No comments: