Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Blue Warrior--#35 finished

This is the 2nd book in a series by a newer author Mike Maden.  It is a good continuation of the series.  The books kind of revolve around drone technology and a former CIA field operative who left government work for private & became very rich.  He of course gets pulled back into hot situations with this one being in Africa and a former lover is there too.  Good story overall though.  Like that areas and situations are a little different than what some of the other action books I have been reading have done.

I will probably be posting it on PBS soon, there is 1 WL for it last time I looked so would be nice to get it moving instead of sitting on my shelf.  I have been keeping my PBS credits a little low so might post even tonight so could maybe mail this weekend.

No comments: