Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Simeon Chamber--#53 finished

This is an older beaten up paperback that I had.  I started it when I needed a book to read when I was doing some outdoor thing, I like using these types of books since fit in pockets better & don't mind if get creased up some.  So this wasn't a priority book, just kind of picked it up here and there until it got closer to the end.  I think if I enjoyed it more, I probably would have found time to read it but this one just didn't grab me at all.  I was disappointed about people being murdered and generally just a little too hard to follow or maybe I just wasn't interested enough to follow.  Not a great read, oh well.

This is one I won't post on PBS, I don't think it is in good enough shape to post there.  Instead I will go in my donation pile to give away at some point.

No comments: