Wednesday, October 18, 2017

The Free--#56 finished

I have read 2 books by this author, Willy Vlautin now & have really enjoyed both books.  Just really transports you the reader into the heartache & struggles of his characters.  Not a whole lot positive feelings going on in the book so that made it hard to get through at times.  Doesn't spell out endings either but generally leave this one with a feeling that things will get better for most but still a life it tough and nothing is promised to you thoughts still run in the background.

There is 1 WL for this book and I will probably post it & mail off if accepted but not sure yet.  I liked other book read, Northline & mailed it off and sort of regret it.  I have ordered another book of his in PBS so hopefully it comes in & I can continue working through his books.

No comments: