Wednesday, May 16, 2018

My Search for Warren Harding--#21 finished

A 1970s book about a graduate college student trying to investigate if Warren Harding had a mistress and fathered a child with the mistress.  He figures this will not only get his research paper, Phd and will make him rich when publishes and I figure a cushy teaching job on top of it.  I didn't know all of the background about Harding & his mistresses and looks like some info just came out in the last few years even.  As far as the book goes it is more of a humorous look at what this guy will go through, unfortunately the 1970s humor just didn't do it for me.  Didn't like the characters or how they acted or even much of the story.  Oh well, that happens, at least I have read it now & be done with it.

There was 1 WL for it & I have posted it and it has been accepted.  I will be mailing it off in the next couple of days.

No comments: