Thursday, April 29, 2021

Paul and Me--#29 finished

It was a few months ago that I first heard of AE Hotchner, it was on a Living St Louis tv show that talked about him and his recent passing.  I didn't know he was a St Louisan and had no idea about his long time friendship with Paul Newman.  The rest of this title is:  53 Years of Adventures and Misadventures with My Pal Paul Newman.  A really interesting and entertaining read.  I new of Newman's Own salad dressing and sort of remember seeing other products too but didn't know Hotchner was his business partner & how it all started and how this business was run in their own way.  Glad I read this book and I am glad there were people like this in our world--we can probably use a few more like these two.

I am not sure if I will post it or not, leaning toward not since author is from St Louis.  Might be a good one to offer to friends if they would be interested.

No comments: