Sunday, August 22, 2021

Are You Anybody?--#57 finished

 This is a memoir of Jeffrey Tambor an actor that I remember first from Hill Street Blues--he married Franks ex-wife and was later a cross dressing city judge if I remember right.  I also seen him with bit parts elsewhere.  He might have mentioned Hill Street once in the book.  He also mentioned the Ropers & I remember him from that too.  He also did the Garry Shandling Show, Arrested Development and Transparent--all shows that he is a lot more famous for and shows that I have never seen even an episode of once.  Still though and quick & easy read with enough funny bits to keep it interesting.

There are 4 WL for this book on PBS so I will get it posted & mailed off at some point.  I should really watch Arrested Development too, I think I would enjoy it.

Also if you haven't noticed I was playing a little catch up on logging in my books tonight & finally got the August read books updated.

No comments: