Sunday, August 22, 2021

The Archer's Tale--#53 finished

 The first in a 3 part series about an English archer fighting in France.  The archer's village was destroyed by French invaders and a holy relic was stolen and Thomas, the archer, is sworn to return it.  He also swears to do several other tasks while fighting battles in modern day France to defeat the French king for his English king.  There is also an underlying question of where he came from and I am sure this will be gone into in the next 2 books.  I think I have the 2nd book, that is the reason I ordered this one.  A good start to a short series so will be pushing on to the next one hopefully soon.

I will go ahead and post this book on PBS now, there are no copies in the system so maybe it will get requested.  Movement of books on PBS seems a little slow but I do mail a couple a month or so to keep my credits around 10.

No comments: