Sunday, September 12, 2021

I Might Regret This--#61 finished

This is by one of the creators of Broad City, I guess on the Comedy Network--this is a show I hadn't heard of before and never seen.  The author Abbi Jacobson, lives in New York City and grew up there but business has also taken her to LA.  She hasn't really seen the rest of the country so she decides to drive from NY to LA.  She decides on a kind of southern route--NY to N Carolina to Memphis and into TX, New Mexico and Arizona before getting to LA.  She knows a few people along the way but doing this by herself has free time to think and I guess jot down some notes.  As a kind of travel book type thing, I picked it up and sort of surprised myself to read it.  I finished it a week ago but don't really remember much about it.  She talked about her show starting on U-Tube I think and getting picked up, talked about her family but otherwise I just don't remember much.  Oh well, what can I say--I guess I didn't dislike it just not really anything I cared about either.

There are 7 WL for the book on PBS so I will mail it off at some point.

No comments: