Sunday, September 12, 2021

Israel--#62 finished

 The rest of the title is: A Concise History of a Nation Reborn.  Talked about the 1800s Zionist movement and the momentum of Jewish people moving back to Palestine.  Basically as the rest of the title says a concise history of this--Palestine and then Israel once it became it's own country.  Lots of really good information and written in an easy to read way--not really a dry history book but a book where you get a real sense of what was going on and the major players at the time.  I really enjoyed this book.

I had thought about keeping it but realized I wouldn't make time to read a 2nd time and thought it better to hand off to someone else.  There were no WL for the book and it was the only copy in system when I posted it this morning and it has already been requested so I will be mailing it off later in the week.

No comments: