Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The Power Couple--#49 finished

 A couple with their 2 kids--both in older teens--16 & 19 I think, take a 20th Wedding Anniversary to Europe.  She works for FBI & he is a computer guy for NSA.  During trip the oldest--the daughter is kidnapped and what goes from there.  The book also looks back at the couple and their relationship & work issues.  Building forward the issues that brought them to this vacation and the kidnapping.  I wasn't really wanting to read this book because my kids are in that same age range & being kidnapped in a foreign country is just scary.  But when I got the book from PBS, I saw that it had been mailed in Feb, March & then to me in April so I figured I had to keep it going.  I read it & have already posted it & it is accepted.  Will try to get in mail later this week.

No comments: