Monday, October 10, 2022

kaddish.com--#90 finished

 A book about a guy that had left the orthodox Jewish religion and when his father died, he gave away their tradition of prayers for his father to a website.  He came around after this & re-joined and became a teacher of Judaism and probably a rabbi--not really sure.  He married and has a family when a young boy he was teaching brings back the memories of his father & his giving away his sort of birthrite.  He wants to track down this website and get it back--leads him to Jerusalem and the investigation continues.  I didn't really understand a lot of the Jewish references so I know I missed a lot of what the book was trying to tell me.  Story was interesting to a degree but not really what I was expecting.

I have posted it on PBS & it has been accepted, I will get it mailed off later this week.

No comments: