Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Dune--#9 finished

 I finally got around to reading Dune and it is enjoyable.  I did see the recent movie--part 1 that came out & surprised at how much it followed the book.  Long ago I had seen parts of the 1980s movie--was it Sting as the star(?), not sure but really don't remember much of that.  A good story and characters.  I know that several more books in series were published but I doubt I will continue, not as much a sci-fi fan and would rather read other things.  I do include this book as part of my "classic" books I want to make sure reading more this year too.  The 2nd part of the new movie on Dune is coming out within weeks so will make sure to watch that as well.

There are 4 WL for this book but this is a nice hard copy edition that was given to me as a gift so I am keeping this copy.

No comments: