Monday, January 1, 2024

Runner--#1 finished

 First book finished in 2024.  I have the day off work and since stayed up late on New Year's Eve, I read a bunch then and then read a bunch more this morning & into early afternoon finishing the book.  A good addition to the Jane Whitefield series by Thomas Perry, Jane helps people disappear.  This time a young girl that is pregnant finds Jane and a group of people chasing her was right on her tail.  This book leaps 5 years from the last book so more internet stuff than before but not much.  Jane does say this makes everything she does harder because computers can now be used to track people more so than her earlier people/books.  I have the next two books in this series--might be the last two also, not sure.  I was tired of waiting for this to come in from PBS so I got it from the local library, which worked well--will have to see about doing more of that even though have a ton of books I already have that I want to read.

As I just stated above this is a library book so will be returning it later today.  Still have a bunch of PBS credits too but do have a couple books to get mailed off this week to add to those credits.

No comments: