Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Lumiere Affair--#22 finished

I really enjoyed this book. I am surprised that it is the only book written by the author Sara Voorhees, I hope she is working on another book. A very interesting story both of Natalie's life and of being a reporter at Cannes Movie Festival. Interesting characters that are developed enough that good and bad are seen in them all, they have a level of being complex that is often missed especially in 1st novels. I am not a big fan of the ending, which I kind of had a feeling it was coming but from thinking it over there were not a lot of choices left for the ending either.

I have already posted it on PBS, there was 1 WL so will have to see if it moves or not. I am still reading The Sports of the Presidents or whatever that exact title is. Also reading Pinheads and Patriots and The Secret Speech. Probably won't start another one tonight but I have noticed when sitting in my book room it is hard to not start more books, just so many sitting right there wanting to be opened up.

No comments: