Sunday, April 8, 2012

Pinheads and Patriots--#23 finished

This is the latest Bill O'Reilly book and it was just okay. I used to watch more Fox News Channel than now but I will still watch O'Reilly The Factor once or so a week, if nothing else is on. Hannity is tough to watch, just too much cheer leader for Republicans and how evil Dems are. Greta just isn't really interesting so that leaves O'Reilly. The Factor is basically okay and he has some decent guests. This is the 2nd O'Reilly book that I have read and neither one was very exciting to me. Just kind of the same stuff that is thrown out on his show. No real in-depth stuff, just stuff. Oh well, it didn't take long to read, I guess that is something.

I have already posted it on PBS and hope it gets accepted quick so I can mail it off with a couple others ready to go. The reading The Games Presidents Play and The Secret Speech. I will be looking for a 3rd book later tonight as well.

No comments: