Friday, August 10, 2012

"F" is for Fugitive--#45 finished

I am still working my way through these books in order and F is the first one this year that I read.  I need to start reading 3 for 4 a year otherwise it is going to take a long long time to get through the series.  I read this book way back in 1998 according to my books read sheets and I did remember parts of it but also thought the ending was different--which is a good thing since I didn't know what happened till I read it.  I think I was confused with one of the other books.  This is just a good series and every book I have read is enjoyable.  I am not sure if I have G or not--if not might have to get it from PBS.

I am still reading Love Kills and just started Cardboard Gods.  I also started Try This, Señora or some thing like that but after reading 20 pages I haven't touched it again, maybe this weekend.

No comments: