Sunday, September 30, 2012

Stuff White People Like--#53 finished

This is one of those books that started as a blog and got enough attention that it became a book.  A great story but does read basically like a blog entry.  Funny stuff here, lots of observations about weird habits of white people.  The author is British or partially or something, he does really explain in the book but maybe on the blog--I didn't check that far into it.  It seems to be about a generation behind me, so I can laugh at it but I also realize that if someone did this 10 to 15 years ago, I would probably be nailed.  Still some stuff here that I fit but the test at the end my white person % was pretty low.

A friend at work had picked up this book and liked it and passed it along.  I will be returning it to him.  This one does have like 50 WL for it on PBS but this one won't be going there.  I snuck it in in time to be done for Sept too on the last day.

No comments: