Saturday, September 22, 2012

Swag--#51 finished

Well, it certainly took long enough for me to finish my next book.  This is a 1970s, book about a couple guys who decide to become robbers.  I mean the book is in the 1970s but also it was written in the '70s.  A good read, a different time different mindsets, kind of interesting.  Really not much here other than a Elmore Leonard book, only 2nd one I have read and both were pretty good.  I will have to keep looking for his books.

I am still working on the Dick Cheney book, In My Time, I am just around 100 pages to go.  I hope to have it finished by the end of the month.  I am also still reading The End of Mr. Y, it is taking longer and slower than I had hoped.  I am past 100 pages but still under 150 I think.  Reading in Sept has been very sporadic and it shows with only having 3 finished and all smaller books too.

No comments: