Saturday, October 13, 2012

The End of Mr. Y--#56 finished

This is the 2nd book I have read by this author Scarlett Thomas, Popco was the first.  From what I can remember I liked Popco quite a bit, this one just okay.  It was really kind of slow and a lot of what they talked about just wasn't interesting enough to keep me at this book.  Still lots to think about but I don't think it was enough reality to carry it through for me.  I like the characters and the idea of this book, but just wasn't fast paced or I wasn't smart enough to find it interesting all the way through.

I will post it on PBS, there are still 2 WL for it so hope to mail off next week.  I also started My Mother's Lovers, a book about Africa and the author's interesting mother I guess.  Also reading Far to Go and Zone One as well.

No comments: