Saturday, June 22, 2013

The Lady of the Rivers--#29 finished

This is the 3rd and last of her series on the Queens or at least important ladies of this period.  It started with The White Queen, then The Red Queen and finally the Lady of the Rivers.  A good series and I really enjoyed the writing and research that went into it.  It is fiction of course but she presents it in a way that is very believable.  I will have to check out other books by her as well.

The main lady of the book led an interesting life and was the mother of The White Queen so the book was time before The White Queen.  It was interesting to think back to what I remember from that book and see how it built up to that point.  It was a very interesting read.  I really enjoyed it and will be checking out other books by this author.

I will be posting it on PBS in the next few days, there are around 30 or 40 WL for it so it should move right away.  Not sure if I will post another one or two at same time, will have to see what I have around.  I am still reading the Barbara Lee book and The Maze Runner.  I also still have the Stephen King book that I started, did read a couple pages this week but it is certainly been shifted to the background for now.

No comments: