Thursday, February 25, 2016

The 6th Extinction--#11 finished

This is the next in the James Rollins Sigma series.  Good series but this one I don't think was quite at the level of the previous books.  He tries to write of a sort of possible scenario based on enough true things or at least possible true things.  I just had a hard time buying this one--a whole kind of lost world or land that time forgot thing with a whole different sort of life developed in underneath the ice and rock of Antarctica.  Scientists knowing about this & doing crazy experiments and the world as we know it almost ending.  Sorry just too far out there this time.  Oh well, I will stick around for next in series, not giving up because this one didn't do it for me.

There are 13 WL for the book but with this series that is not that many.  I have a couple to mail out this weekend and this one might be joining them too or the mailing after this.

No comments: