Thursday, March 9, 2017

What Was I Thinking--#13 finished

The rest of the title was 58 Bad Boyfriend Stories.  It was 58 very short write-ups about bad boyfriends or things they did that the woman knew the relationship was over.  A few good ones but mostly not much there. Also just about every writer was West coast or East coast, nothing from mid America except for one that did mention Chicago.  Oh well, read it because thought would be nice light reading filler kind of book for when only had a couple minutes to read here & there and it fit the bill nicely for that.  For actual entertainment, not so much.

I have posted it back on PBS, there is 1 copy ahead of it.  I hope it moves at some point and I would think it will but never know.  I had finished this book a few days ago but just now realized I hadn't logged it in yet.

No comments: