Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Camino Island--#28 finished

This was one of the books that was supposed to go along on vacation and be finished up then--I had started it a couple days before vacation.  I only received the book through PBS like 4 or 5 days before leaving on vacation but with it being a mass market Grisham book, I know I must read them ASAP if there are WL for it and there are.

As far as the book, I really enjoyed it.  Stolen F Scott Fitzgerald original manuscripts lets Grisham weave a story with writers and a bookseller.  A nice diversion from the more typical lawyer books.  Really a good quick summer vacation kind of read, even though it got left behind from vacation for me.

I have posted it on PBS and it has been accepted so I will be mailing it off in the next couple of days.

No comments: