Monday, June 25, 2018

The Atlantis Revelation--#27 finished

This is a book I picked up on vacation and read.  I had packed the 3 books I was reading in a bag with couple extra pair of shoes & clothes and that bag got left behind.  This was the most exciting sounding book in Dollar General that was nearby on vacation and it got bought & read.  I didn't know if was the 3rd book in the series but I kind of figured that out right away since in reading it, it just sounded like the reader should know some more background stuff.  Not too bad, just a little out there with the whole super rich stuff along with the super smart guy fighting them and a super great looking nun that might not be a nun now because of her new job/position in an organization within the Vatican.  Getting by all that, the action was fast and kept the pages turning, always good in a vacation read.  Not sure if I will bother getting the others in series though, have enough other series and books to read already.

I have posted it on PBS, it was the 2nd copy but it has already been requested.  I will be mailing it out later this week.

No comments: