Friday, January 4, 2019

Orr: My Story--#1 finished

First book finished during 2019 by me.  It is Bobby Orr's story.  I am not a hockey fan, I will watch some of our local Blues games here & there--maybe 1 or 2 a year now.  In past during the Brett Hull years it was much more.  Of course though I know Bobby Orr and could remember his career cut short because of bad knees.  Makes you do the "what if..." he played when medical technology is better, he probably would have had a longer career but today's league is not the same as the league back then.  I really don't know enough about hockey to say anything more than that.  A good read & I am sure hockey fans will enjoy it more than I did.

I will be posting it soon on PBS & mailing off, I think there are 4 WL for it.  I bought it cheap at Dollar General so figure probably enough copies around that I should post & mail before I am stuck with it.

No comments: