Monday, October 28, 2019

Kill Two Birds & Get Stoned--#70 finished

I novelist with writer's block meets up with 2 people--a beautiful lady & a crazy guy.  Both like to do pranks or maybe a couple steps worse than pranks at first with breaking the law included.  He joins them & is enchanted with the lady and through their adventures he is able to start writing again.  It is supposed to be funny or at least off beat, I just found it to be boring and painful mostly.  I really did not like the book or the characters.  Struggled to get through the first half and then just pushed through the 2nd half just to be done with it.  Luckily for me only 220 pages, anything more I probably would not have bothered finishing.

I have posted it on PBS, there were already 3 copies on system so don't expect it to move anytime soon.  For anyone that is a fan though this is an autographed copy, still not enough of a reason for me to keep.

No comments: