Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Malta Exchange--#12 finished

This is the next in the Cotton Malone series, this time it is the Pope that has recently died.  Right before a conclave to choose the next Pope, a Cardinal and his twin that has mostly been in background but has risen to head of Order of Malta, are on the trail of tracking down an old & important document.  Cotton comes at it from the Italy side to Malta and Luke Daniels, the young gun, is in Malta and eventually the meet up and things get done.  A good action page turner type book but I didn't think as good as others in this series.  Might be because I am a Catholic so just don't see some of the evil going on as being part of the church but I guess I could be very naive too.

There are 28 WL for this book so I will post it & mail it off at some point.

No comments: