Tuesday, February 18, 2020

When You Are Engulfed in Flames--#10 finished

This is another book of stories by David Sedaris. Really pretty funny overall.  Just an interesting person and what seems to be an interesting life.  Has a unique way of seeing things and while at times comes off maybe a little elite the next story he will talk about a crappy job he has had and even done as an adult and you realize he is probably pretty grounded with experiences of all kinds.  I was entertained.  I finished it a couple weeks ago and still remember some of the stories but they are not really the kind meant to stick with you--at least in my opinion--they are more for the entertainment or enjoyment of reading at the time.

There are already 13 copies in the system so will not bother posting it.  I have a couple of his that I have kept and will add it to that stack.  Not sure really keepers at this point, might get donated off at some point down the line.

No comments: