Tuesday, February 18, 2020

The Tehran Initiative--#9 finished

This is the 2nd book in a 3 book series.  It is about a 12th Inman that has come about in Iran and is getting the Islamic countries to come together in a kind of union.  At the same time Iran has developed nuclear weapons and Israel believes Iran & this Inman will use them on Israel.  The US President doesn't see it that way though.  The story revolves around a CIA operative inside Iran that is gathering & sending intelligence to the US.  It is a good story, that maybe gets a little to wrapped up in the religion side of things but overall a good and interesting read.  I don't have the 3rd book yet and I don't think it is moving much in PBS, this might be one that I have to search out in the library.

I haven't decided yet if keeping the series or not.  Interesting and timely for sure but not sure really a keeper series.  I still have the first book in series and there are no copies in system & no WL for it either so just kind of in a holding pattern right now.  This 2nd book in series does have I think 12 WL for it so could post & move if wanted to.

Also, just to note, this book was finished in January which shows how slow I have gotten on logging in my books.  I have 3 finished in Feb at this point, hopefully get them logged in tonight too.

No comments: