Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Walk in the Light and Twenty-Three Tales--#8 finished

This is a Leo Tolstoy short story book.  Lots of religious talk and themes running through the stories. Really overall interesting reading but not so exciting that I really had to read.  It was more of a book on the side kind of thing.  I think I started it in Nov and just now finishing it, it got set aside for days & probably a week or so here and there.  That is one of the things with my reading short stories, once I finish a story, that usually becomes a break for me & I jump to other books I am reading.  His epic novels are much more interesting to me than were these short stories but obviously because he is one of my favorite writers, I am glad I read this book.

This is a Tolstoy work so it is on my keeper shelf.

No comments: