Thursday, January 2, 2020

Glasshouse--#87 finished

I finished this one late on New Years Eve, I wanted to get my 87th book read for this year--this ties the most read in a year for me.  I don't know how I did it but I did, don't think I can top it but would be nice to do so.  This is a sci-fi book set way in future with humans but people after getting mind wiped that clear lots but not all memories and then the people get put into 1990 to 2010 time period.  Also gender changes for some of the people.  Interesting from that point but also past memories coming back too.  Then the people running this experiment have bad intentions and the hero in this along with a group find a way to overthrow these bad guys but are stuck in the experiment for a long period of time--time was figured differently with different terms and I could never keep it straight--might have been a few lifetimes or maybe 30 to 90 years, not really sure.

Good read with some interesting thoughts and interesting what the author sees as a future.  I will probably post it but I think there are 1 or 2 copies in system already.

The next post will start the list for 2020, hope to get one finished this weekend.

No comments: