Thursday, January 2, 2020

X--#86 finished

This & the next book to be logged in were finished in 2019 but just now getting them into this blog.  This is the next in Sue Grafton's Kinsey Milhone series, with only 1 book left to read, I am already missing this series.  I will try to finish up soon and enjoy the finish.  I am already kind of looking forward to re-reading the series at some point too, I have kept the books so have this full series on my shelf.  This book had a few different things going on with a simple case turning into marked bills and her getting taken by the client and having to basically investigate the client & her ex-husband being involved too.  Then crazy neighbors that sneaked in & basically took over the house without telling the owners & being pains as well as criminals.  Then also working a case from a private detective that died and Kinsey is now friends with the widow, the case went back years & was scary with murder & Kinsey being threatened too.  Good read like all the books in this series.

This joins the keeper shelf along with rest in this series for me.

No comments: