Saturday, July 18, 2020

Don't You Forget About Me--#62 finished

This is a collection of thoughts from writers about growing up in the 1980s & the influences of the John Hughes films--Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, Weird Science, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and Some Kind of Wonderful--the last one is one I haven't seen.  I think I have only seen Weird Science once & that was back in the '80s or '90s, but the rest I have seen several times.  I really enjoyed the movies and reading this brought back a lot of good memories.  I have a tape cassette of the soundtrack for Pretty in Pink & I listened to that a lot over the years.  Funny stuff about memories and the 1980s.

I am keeping this one right now & might look to hand off to friends since they are right in this time period too.

No comments: