Monday, August 31, 2020

Foreign Influence--#74 finished

 This is a series that I started reading a few books in it but not from the beginning.  I looked on PBS & the first book in series is not available and I had this one--something like the 9th book and figured I would just read it.  A good read, a few of the characters I knew, obviously the main guy Scot Horvath.  Some of the things done, the extreme torture of terrorists especially seem like issues so long ago, this book was written in 2010.  I will have to keep looking for book number 1 and try to start series at the beginning at some point.

There are already enough copies on system and this book is a little rough with slightly tore pages toward the end, I will probably keep for now in case want to re-read when I start the series from beginning. 

No comments: