Monday, September 14, 2020

My Squirrel Days--#75 finished

 Actress Ellie Kemper from The Office, is how I know her, she is one of several people on the show with St Louis connections--she grew up here.  My youngest became a fan last spring & over summer so watched some repeats and enjoyed it but at times the humor on the show gets to point of painful--just too much.  Oh, well, this was a good read, I really knew little about her and she seems like a good person that is also an actor.  After reading the book, I looked her on up wikipedia and found out her family is very wealthy--part of the Kemper family that the art museum in KC is named after and family owns Commerce Bank or did so at one time.  This was never mentioned in book and since about herself and not family I kind of understand it but does kind of show not really the starving artist type while learning her acting skills.  A good enjoyable read though.

I think there are around 25 WL for it so will get posted & mailed off at some point.

No comments: