Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Epicenter--#82 finished

 I had read a couple of the author's fiction books about the Mid East--1st two in one of his series and while not great thought interesting.  I saw this book at a library sale months ago and picked it up.  It has some very good information about Mid East but the whole book is about a few paragraphs in the Bible book of Ezekiel about end of the world stuff dealing with several countries and Mid East.  Russia & Iran attacking Israel basically.  The premise really isn't too far off, I just don't think this bible story for centuries ago isn't the road map that he sees.  Also it seems as if he is a little too focused on the end of times scenario.  Just a little too out there for my way of thinking.  This book was originally written in 2005/2006 time but my copy is a reprint I guess from 2016--so not as up to date as I would have liked either.

There are a couple copies in PBS system but I figure I will post it too & see what happens.

No comments: